Fan Community

SandyAyres SandyAyres

2019 Keith Urban Christmas Card Exchange

It's that time of year again!!

Once again, I am organizing the Keith Urban Ville Christmas Card Exchange.

If you are interesting in joining, I will need the following:
Your name and complete mailing address
Your Ville name
Your email address

By signing up, you promise to send cards to everyone on the list. If you have signed up in the past and neglected to send cards, you will not be allowed to participate.

The cards you send must be Keith Urban related and can be: Post Card, Photo Card, Hand Made Card, Regular card with a Keith Urban photo included, etc.

If you want to particpate, please email the information requested above to: dsa42671@verizon.net

**Please note that this exchange is NOT associated with the DKUGG facebook group Christmas card exchange.**

Thanks–I look forward to this exchange and all the wonderful cards I receive every year!

Sandy Ayres

Joann71 Joann71 admin
10/28/19 - 3:23PM

Testing to see if this will bump up!

admin
10/10/19 - 7:19PM

Hey Sandy, quick question. About how many people are we coming to send cards to? I don't need an exact number, but like 20, 50, 200? I only have so much time (and money) but would love to be involved this year. It's been a while since I've done one of these exchanges.

SandyAyres SandyAyres admin
10/11/19 - 8:14AM

The last couple of years it has been around 30 people. As of today (October 11th), there are 21 signed up. Sign up are open until November 3rd.

SandyAyres SandyAyres admin
9/17/19 - 3:59PM

Sign ups will close on November 3, 2019 so that we will all have enough time to order cards and/or make them. I will send the list by email a day or two later.

robynluvsku robynluvsku admin
10/4/19 - 12:24AM

Sending an email tomorrow, it's like A present every card received. Thanks for facilitating Sandy🐒🐒🐒🐒

badbutterfly badbutterfly admin
10/7/19 - 4:09PM

Email sent for sign up